Friday, August 22, 2008

Hooray for Friday :)

Ah, Friday. For no real reason, except that I get to sleep in tomorrow, I love Fridays :)

Today I set a new record for myself on the treadmill (and i think treadmill running has to be different and not directly compatible with real-life-outside-running): a mile in 13:11. Wohoo! And I jumped rope last night for 20 mins while watching tv ('til I was sweating enough to gross myself out and then stopped so as not to irrevocably smell up my little apartment)

Well, my dress is in! Tomorrow evening I'm going in to be fitted.. here is the real test of all this hard work.. what kind of alterations will be needed?? When considering that aspect of things, almost I don't want to loose any more weight - otherwise the dress won't fit! Hehehe... but then my brain kicks in and I remember that losing weight is GOOD and healthy and right and taking a dress in is ever so much easier (and better on the ego) than letting it out.

1 comment:

Ritsumei said...

Woot!!! Just in case you change your mind about not wanting to loose any more, Aubrey & I are making cookies for your shower. Mine will eventually be on my blog, hopefully in time for a sneak-peak! And if you're NOT wanting to throw in the towel, then Mom is bringing some nice healthy fruit. It should be a good combination. [evil grin]

I don't know that the smelling of the apartment would be irrevocable, but it might be tricky to make it sweet & fresh again. Febreeze & a stinky candle, possibly?

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25