Monday, August 25, 2008

Boot Camp!

Boot Camp!? The sound of that makes me cringe just a little; it sounds painful; but pain = progress...right?!?! They have a boot camp this next week in the park by my house. A personal trainer I know from my athletic days is teaching it and it is FREE! I am going to go check it out and see if I can't make some more progress. I am happy to report that I have worked out everyday for the past 8 days. I should be hitting the "habit" mark by the end of the week! Yeah! Getting up early is getting a LOT easier and I am feeling better. No measurements to report yet, but I will have to start taking them this week. The Boot Camp offers a body fat analysis. I love that! I only wish I never let those few extra pounds creep on; oh well - they are coming off. Boot camp...here I come! =) I start Monday; between now and then, I plan to make certain I work out everyday and see if I can't kick it up a notch so my personal trainer friend will be awe-struck =) Anyone who wants to can come join me =)

1 comment:

misskate said...

Yikes! Boot Camp?? That sounds super scary to me! But it is an awesome opportunity; hooray for free!
Good luck :)

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25