Friday, August 15, 2008

Almost Day 3

Looks like I'll be giving Day 3 another go on Monday. I'm OK with that though. It's substantially warmer today than it was on Wednesday. And I was pushing a jogging stroller with a strapping boy in it this time, which I haven't been before. Even with that, I still did 9 of 10 sets. I did take several 3 minute walks (today's pattern was run 1 walk 2), but I don't feel at all bad about it. I have sweat rolling down my back and I've definitely worked. My pace was 17:06 - a little slower than last time, but still substantially faster than the first day. Plus, the various stats that I've got on my workout list are starting to add up, and it's fun to see how long/far I've run over the various time periods they track for me. Computers can be so cool.

3 comments:

misskate said...

Yay!! Look at you go!! Most impressive :) I am inspired to force myself to do my workout today.. hehe (i'd been teetering before)

Ritsumei said...

How'd that go? Did you end up doing the whole jump rope thing?

misskate said...

Weeeeeell... I didn't actually go to the gym that day. I was all lathargic and unmotivated. But I did do my jump roping, so I still was able to fill in all three days of my scheduled aerobic workouts for last week. That's something at least :)

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25