Tuesday, August 19, 2008

EA - Here I come!!

Well, Good morning ladies,

I think that this EA is a good idea. I have to admit that I haven't done well lately. I haven't exercised much. I haven't been watching what I have been eating or drinking much water. Luckily, I haven't really gained much - 1 or 2 pounds - it could have been worse!!

I did go exercise yesterday for a little bit. We went to sentry - but we didn't get the time right - so we didn't get to be there for long. But I have to admit that it felt really good to be there and exercising. :)

I am so impressed at all of the rest of you and your willingness to keep going!! YEA!!! All of you!!! Good to hear from you too Nicole. I am so impressed with those of you who are running. That is really cool!! Good for you!!

I think that I am going to stop worrying so much about what I am eating and concentrate more on exercise. That has worked for me over the last several years of losing - It is really slow that way - but I am losing. I am still at 47 pounds total loss.

I went and tried on clothes yesterday - I want to get a litle bit for school. My clothes are getting pretty hammered. I was able to fit in size 16s quite nicely. I am down from size 22 at one time. Not too shabby. I would love to get into a size 10-12!! There are always lots of stuff on the sale racks in those sizes!!

2 comments:

misskate said...

Way to go out and exercise :) That's too bad that the pool didn't work out for you. Maybe next time!

22 to 16 is very impressive. Go you!!

Ritsumei said...

I'm with Kate, that's a lot of improvement! But I also agree that there always seems to be lots on the racks that's in the small sizes. I notice that particularly when things get picked over: clearance, a good sale, there's always the little sizes left.

Here we come little sizes!

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25