Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Flowers and tomatoes

Hi,

How do you post pictres? Aubrey, Sam and I worked for about 3 hours yesterday planting tomatoes and then digging out what I don't want from the little flower bed in the back yard. I decided that the iris that had taken over the whole thing had to go. We planted some of then in the back corner of the yard, but most of them are being thrown away. digging that stuff out was a good work out!!! :) I have some stiff shoveling muscles this morning!! I need to go out and finish it in a few minutes. It is looking much better! It was good excersize and I like playing in the dirt!! :)

1 comment:

Ritsumei said...

When you're on the create post screen right above where you type in your post is the brown area with options for how you want the text: bold italic, and so on. Over to the right are two little square icons. The one on the left, if you look closely, is a mountain scene. Click on it and it'll bring up a pretty self-explainitory dialog box for pictures. The icon on the right is for movies, should you ever want to do that.

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25