Monday, July 14, 2008

Getting Frustrated

Definitely. Getting frustrated. My water weight is out.of.control. I'm not loosing. I did horribly this weekend. (I expected that, and I'm not sorry that I went down to Kate's place.) So cheer me on girls, it's taking longer than expected for the water weight to get stable. I don't actually know how long it took last time, because by the time that I started loosing weight I'd already gotten the whole drinking water thing down pat and I didn't like to be without it.

I must say that I love the idea of non-food rewards! I talked to Andy about it this afternoon, and we're going to set aside some money to do that with. Right now I'm thinking dies for my new die-cut machine. Those are not terribly expensive, but they don't typically come in sets so each one has to be purchased individually (I'm thinking they're about $10). I'm going to treat myself to one every 5 pounds. And at no other time. That's going to be the hard part, especially with spirits kind of low right now.

So cheer me on girls, I'm in a tough spot!!

9 comments:

Anne Chovies said...

Hang in there, girl. When that water finally does decide to let go it shoulodl practically fall off. At least that's what we're hoping for you.

Ritsumei said...

I'm hoping the same. And doing better tonight than I was this morning. I got in all my water - early enough that I shouldn't spend all night staggering to the pot when I should be sleeping. And I got in a workout tonight after Monkey went to bed. Poor little guy has another double ear infection. He's pretty miserable! Tell my littlest sister to check her email; I'm off to re-send her invite since Mom said that she didn't get it. Let me know if she still doesn't, we'll have a conversation on the phone & make sure I'm not spelling things wrong or something like that.

Irish Mom said...

Hang in there!! it seems so many of us are struggling this week. Hmmmmmm, maybe the weather?? i am not sure. I hope we all figure it out soon!! Hope this week is better!

misskate said...

Yoooooooou can Dooooooo it!!! :)

Anonymous said...

In the same boat for frustration! Stay on track and the loss will come! Great ideal on the non-food rewards! Keep being positive, that tough spot will soon pass on!

Sunny Days said...

Non food rewards are a great idea!! I just can't figure out what to reward myself with??? Keep on a smile and things will look brighter no matter what the scale says.

Emma said...

Keep on keepin on my sista!
I'm right there with you. We'll make it soon!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Hang in there, I know you can do it. I've had a time of frustration, too so I can totally relate. Love your reward idea!
Path to Health

KrisR said...

Good idea on the rewards. Also, don't forget to measure yourself and take a few pictures....the numbers on the random number generator isn't everything. I know it's hard to hear but the slower, healthier weight loss is usually more permanent. (I know, I know.....I HATE hearing that but it is true.)

Hang in there kiddo! :)

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25