Thursday, July 10, 2008

Exercise exercise, watch me do my exercise

Aubrey and I are off to a good start this morning. We got up and walked about 2 miles this morning. We both jogged part of it. She is a pretty fast runner. I w as impressed. I can still out walk her - it doesn't hurt that she got a blister....oh wait....maybe it does hurt!!! :) But it made me walk faster at the end. She took her shoes off and went barefoot. I was impressed, she didn't complain or make a fuss. :) She is here telling me "It was fun."

Still no weight loss, but I was down to my beginning weight this morning. Maybe I will start going down now. I hope so. I am still drinking a lot of water. Walking really helps me with that. I drink before and after. I drank 6 cups already this morning. No, my eyes are not floating, I was sweating like crazy!

Any way, it felt good to go walking - just thought that I would share.

4 comments:

misskate said...

Yikes! I'm impressed that you can be up and done walking your 2miles and have posted about it by 7:40am.. heh. Way to embrace the morning!
Sounds like you guys have a good thing going on.. that's awesome!

Dorine said...

Nahh! The time on this is a little off. It was 9:40 when I was writing - not 7:40. Sounds good, but going at 8:00 is about as early as we make it since it is summer and I don't have to go to work. :)

Ritsumei said...

I'm still impressed by being up and out the door by 8. I had to be at my class this week at 8, and that's tough! Yay you for the exercise!

Emma said...

That's awesome that you guys get to go together! I'm a little green... it's always much easier to have a exercise partner. Does Aubrey want to join the blog? I think it'd be fun to hear her on here.

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25