Friday, July 18, 2008

On Plan!

So, you know that this plan that I keep mentioning from time to time? Well this weekend marks the first check-point. I'm going to re-take my measurements and compare them to where I started, and compare my current weight to my goal. This morning I weighed myself and I'm only 1 pound off of my ideal weight for this check-point. Wohoo!
I am really glad we have this site, 'cuz I am positive that it has helped me keep going with all this stuff! You guys rock :)

Now I'm off to eat ice cream with my Visting Teachees.. hehehe.. I think I'll opt for sorbet :)

3 comments:

Ritsumei said...

So, tell us about this plan? Is it something you devised, or is it a pre-fab thing that the rest of us could look up?

Dorine said...

Yea You!! That is wonderful!! I am glad that this site is helping. I think that it is helping me also. :) And, it is very nice to feel like I am supporting and helping you guys and that we are all there for each other. Your right!!! We rock!! (That includes Miss Kate!!

Emma said...

Congrats! I'm impressed. And I'm curious also - is your game plan something the rest of us could do?

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25