Sunday, July 20, 2008

Good Motivation

Thank you for inviting me to participate. You are all very motivating; I am going to have to step it up =) I have read that the three keys to loosing weight/staying healthy are #1 getting enough sleep; #2 eating healthy, and #3 exercising (in that order). I am going to have to really focus on all of them, but I definitely need to train myself to go to bed earlier. It is too late for that tonight so I will implement my new "early to bed" plan tomorrow. I heard a quote once that went something like..."anything you do today that is better than yesterday is success". I like that! Tomorrow will be full of success =) Thanks again for the invitation and all the good motivation!

4 comments:

Dorine said...

Glad to have you aboard!! :)

Emma said...

Hey Nicole! Good to hear from you! I think I'll have to work on that sleep thing too. I'm really sucky at getting to bed on time. :)

Ritsumei said...

You made it! Hurray!!

misskate said...

Sleep.. heh.. what is that?? :) Yes, I think that my be my next area to tackle in this whole getting healthy thing.

Good to have you on board!

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25