Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Non-Scale Victory!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I put up the Non-scale Victory badge today because I exercised tonight! That doesn't sound like much to say it out loud, but let me tell you a little bit about my week:

Monday was a pretty normal day. Except that late Monday night I loaded all my canning stuff and my dehydrator into my trunk for the class that started Tuesday.

Tuesday got up bright at early to be at the class at 8:30, which is early in my book, (I'm certifying as a "Master Food Preserver.") and then came home & did regular Mom stuff until late. At the end of the day I did some yoga and learned that I've lost muscle since I was last doing that regularly. Bummer. But I did it.

Today, I had to be at class at 8:00. This is difficult, since it's about 20-25 min away from home and I just don't do mornings anymore. I hope someday that Andy will be on a 1st shift type schedule and we'll shift our lives back into sync with the rest of the world, but until then getting up to be someplace by 8AM is really hard! After class I did more Mom stuff and then I exercised! I did 25 whole minutes of aerobics this evening. It wasn't my best work, but I did it!

Also, a little more than 1/2 of my bloating is gone. I hope to be back to normal tomorrow if I can get in a bit more water tonight.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any exercise is better than no exercise, best work or not. Well done!

Barbara said...

Congrats on the exercise! That's always the hardest thing to fit in for me, too!

misskate said...

Hooray! Yes, victory is still victory! :) Good luck with your class!

Emma said...

I hear you! It's hard to get out there and move after days like that! Congrats on doing it!

Ritsumei said...

Thanks guys! I didn't manage it tonight, but after day 3 (the final day) of my class, I just didn't have anything left. It was, viewed from the scale, a difficult day, because in addition to not exercising, we had Red Robin for dinner. MY but that's good eating! Then Andy looked up the calories. Not.Good.

misskate said...

Mmmmmm... Red Robin. (it's very good that there aren't any of those near me) Or Fazoli's for that matter. Mmmmmmm... Fazoli's

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25