Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy Happy

So, I'm doing this Wedding Workout regime, and they suggest only weighing yourself once a month. And I thought that would be cool, 'cuz then I'd see big chunk results and be even MORE motivated. But that little ticker calls to me. "Update me! Update me!" Hehe.. So, I weighed myself this morning and I've lost 2 more pounds since I last updated it. Wohoo!

Today is wedding dress shopping!! *Happy dance* I'm very excited :) And feeling skinny too, so, it's a good way to go shopping, I think :)

4 comments:

Emma said...

Yeah for 2 more pounds!!! And yeah for wedding dress shopping! Did they let you take pictures?

Ritsumei said...

Woo woo!! I still love the dress you chose - very nice. You're gonna be a most beautiful bride!

misskate said...

Wohoo! Yes.. it is sooo pretty! I can't wait for the real thing to come in! (in all white - so pretty) :)

emma, I sent you some pics.. let me know if they didn't come through

Emma said...

just got the pictures... it is SO PRETTY!!!

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25