Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Motivation - Read when needed

"Success in anything seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes but don't quit. They hang on after others have let go". ~ Unknown
"Don't dig your grave with your own knife and fork." ~ English Proverb
"A vigorous five-mile walk will do more good for an unhappy but otherwise healthy adult than all the medicine and psychology in the world." ~ Paul Dudley White
"True enjoyment comes from activity of the mind and exercise of the body; the two are united." ~ Alexander von Humboldt
"Movement is a medicine for creating change in a person's physical, emotional, and mental states." ~ Carol Welch
I really don't think I need buns of steel. I'd be happy with buns of cinnamon. ~Ellen DeGeneres
"Success is a journey, not a destination." ~ Ben Sweetland
"It isn't sufficient just to want; you've got to ask yourself what you are going to do to get the things you want." ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt
"Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can." ~ Unknown
"Life is like riding a bike. It is impossible to maintain your balance while standing still." ~ Linda Brakeall
Exercise is a dirty word. Every time I hear it, I wash my mouth out with chocolate. ~Author Unknown
Those who think they have not time for bodily exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness. ~Edward Stanley
If it weren't for the fact that the TV set and the refrigerator are so far apart, some of us wouldn't get any exercise at all. ~Joey Adams
I have to exercise in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing. ~Marsha Doble
Fitness - if it came in a bottle, everybody would have a great body. ~Cher

3 comments:

Dorine said...

This is too funny!! I forwarded it on to Josephine and Josh just for fun. Thanks for the encouragement.

Ritsumei said...

There are some really great lines in there! Yay you for finding them!

misskate said...

Hehehe.. sweetness! Very entertaining :) Thanks!

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25