Monday, June 30, 2008

Dave is jumping on board!

Not too much time today so I didn't get a chance to look at the tickers you found, but I'll get there. I actually hopped on the scale yesterday morning. After the shower. After breakfast. And I was still 3 lbs less than the last time I was brave enough to get on there! *happy dance*
I am so excited! I too went shopping on Saturday and bought many many fruits and veggies and I got all my groceries for the week for $24.49! Healthy food is cheap this week! YEAH!!!
Dave has decided he wants to join me in this quest. I hope he does. We've talked about it before and even tried to exercise together, unfortunately, we are not the same. Or maybe fortunately. Either way, no matter what we do I'm always sweating up a storm and feeling great and he's mildly moving next to me and saying 'Yeah Emm! Way to go!' Not for lack of effort- I just can't keep up with him at the pace he needs to actually be working. Not fair. Anyways. I think we'll go to the mountains next week and hike some more. We both loved that and we both worked hard. Cross your fingers for us!

6 comments:

misskate said...

Hooray hooray! Have fun hiking in the mountains!! I'm very jealous :)

Ritsumei said...

I must agree with Kate, mountain hiking is the coolest hiking, and we just don't have any here! Take pictures for us. Do we need to send Dave an invitation?

Ritsumei said...

Yay for 3 pounds less! I thought you were looking wonderful!

Dorine said...

Hurray for you!! Way to go Emmily!! That is such a nice feeling!!

I hope that you have fun hiking! That sounds like a lot of fun!!

I think that we are going to have a pretty quiet 4th. The boys are probably going to have to work, unless they get the hay done before then. We will see. I bet that AJ and Jocob get plenty of excercise this summer!! Jacob has never been browner!! His hair is bleaching out to a soft brown. Kind of fun.

Emma said...

I'm excited and I'll be sure to get some cool pictures. Rits, can you send me copies of the ones A took when we went?
I don't think Dave will be interested in joining our blog. Not his cup of tea. I'll ask him though.

Ritsumei said...

Drop him a line, I don't actually have the files for those photos.

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25