Thursday, June 26, 2008

I'm here!

Why hello ladies! I have finally joined the ranks. I read through and I am absolutely loving the insta-salad! And your crispy chicken salad got me thinkin. I have this wonderful recipe for apple chicken salad and hey! An apple tree! I think may have that for dinner tonight! Little bit of Italian dressing, some boiled chicken, chopped up apples and red peppers and ITALIAN TOASTED TORTILLA STRIPS !!! Oh baby, here I come. ...In approximately 6 hours. :)
So since we're posting goals and stuffs, I thought I'd get me one. (I don't usually do that.) So here's my goal. I'm going to drink more water. Currently, I'm really happy with myself if I drink one bottle of water a day. Now, mind you, it's not one of those wimpy 20 ounce bottles that you can hardly tell there's water in it. No sir. This is a giant 24 ounce bottle. AND sometimes Dave asks me to drink a glass before bed. What's up with that anyway? Boys looking out for us girls? Anyways. So I'm going to drink 2 bottles.
Oh and I just did a really quick google search on that ab roller thing we used at Aunt Geraldine's, and I found them for about $13 at a couple of different places. Not too bad! Not too bad at all!

3 comments:

misskate said...

Yay!! Welcome! Way to set some goals :)

Ritsumei said...

Yay!! I'm so glad that you found your way to the party! Let me know if you want to put up a sidebar thingy to track your goals & successes & I'll get you set up to do it. It's not hard.

That ab-roller thingy was pretty intense... may have to find one. Cousin D said that they always have them at their DI, & she'd be happy to send one. I may take her up on that. It just seems simplest.

Dorine said...

Good for you Emma!!

I used to have one of those roller things - a very long time ago!! They work pretty well.

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25