Thursday, June 26, 2008

Home Again

It is Good to be home! And now, back to some serious work! I'm excited to get eating well and exercising again. Happily, since Miss Kate posted that tasty salad stuff recently, there's a great idea for what to buy when I go grocery shopping tomorrow. After I wash Monkey's carseat cover: he got sick on it while we were out and it's fragrant.

I thought I'd post a "before" picture once I get some of the pictures from the vacation pulled off my camera. There are several of me on there and some of them are honest without being terribly unflattering. I can live with them. Anyone else care to join me? Then we can have something to compare to when we all loose 20 pounds in time for the wedding!

2 comments:

Dorine said...

20 pounds in time for the wedding - that would be nice!! I think a before and after picture would be nice.

Mom

Oldlady25 said...

Yes, I agree. Losing 20 pounds would be nice, but I'm SO bad at watching what I eat. I've tried counting my calories, but that doesn't help. It just shows how much I'm eating, and then I get bored with it, and I forget to count soon. :( Any tips?

Aubrey

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25