Friday, June 27, 2008

Tickers N Things

Emma mentioned that she wanted a ticker. I've seen cute ones from the Ticker Factory, and thought about doing up a ticker for myself today, but didn't because I haven't weighed myself yet: I don't want to have any more scale shock than I have to so I'm waiting a few days before I get on there! It looked like the Ticker Factory only has wide ones, so maybe what we can do is I'll set the blog to have only a few posts on the main page at any given time, and folks who want tickers can put them down in the bottom section? I'll fix things up so you guys can add your own stuff to the bottom and side.

I went shopping this afternoon, and I got sooo many veggies and fruits. I'm excited to get to eating healthy again! If nothing else good (weight-wise) came from that vacation, at least I'm at home again and really in the mood for good food right now! I'm going to round out my veggies selection at the farmer's market tomorrow morning, and I may head out to the local strawberry U-Pick place in the morning and get a bunch of strawberries. Several of my girlfriends have been out and it's a very kid-friendly place: they have signs encouraging you to bring your kids back looking like they've been eating all the berries they can handle. It's the same place that we went in the fall to get our pumpkins & they were really nice.

No comments:

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25