Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Getting myself started

Alright.... this is sort of for my own records, but in a public way. I figure if I announce when I work out, you guys will see and so I'll be more inclined to work out so I'll have something to post. A sort of accountability, ya know? Which is great 'cuz my motivation, by myself, isn't always so wonderful :)

So, Monday I went to the gym over lunch hour. Doing this over the lunch hour puts a megga crunch on things; there's no dilly-dallying for me. However, some is ever so much better than none.
So, Monday I did 17 mins on the tredmill. When I do the tredmill my goal is to go at least a mile and then however much more I can and still have two minutes cool down. I finished my mile in 13:24... that's quite good for me :) I was pleased. Then I continued walking at 4.0 (speed) until 15:00. Then I cooled down for two minutes. All together, I walked 1.21 miles. Not too shabby.

Then I lifted weights for 7mins, stretched for 7 and then hit the showers.

I was pleased 'cuz it was one of those workouts that leaves me feeling energized. It was good :)

Also, I ate reasonably well on Monday. I was going to go for Chinese in the evening, but didn't. Instead I had Italian Wedding Soup.. yum. And ever so much fewer calories!

And I feel like I can already feel my body loosing a little mass, becoming more compact. I like it!

1 comment:

Emma said...

Yea Kate! I'm impressed that you do all that on lunch! Much more motivation than me I think.

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25