Monday, June 30, 2008

Hello Ladies,

I was happy to see the scales this morning. After losing the water weight from the trip - swollen legs from sitting so long - I am 5 pounds lighter - back to pre-vacation weight!!! Hurray for Me!! :) I am going to try to lose my 20lbs from this weight.

Aubrey and I walked this morning. The big block by our house is 1 3/4 miles. (I measured it when I came back from taking Dad to work.) That is where we are going to start. I would like to double that soon. Three miles would be a nice length for a summer walk. I haven't talked to Aubrey about that yet. Quasar thought that it was nice going for a morning walk. I think that she would be happy to go along with me.

It is going to be difficult to get back on the diet mode. Too much fun food in the house - too many people who still want the fun food.

Aubrey and I bought paint for her room. That should keep me busy for a few days. Nothing like being busy to keep the mind off of food. !! ! :)

2 comments:

misskate said...

Wohoo!! That's quite an impressive morning walk indeed!

Ritsumei said...

It sounds lovely! I'll bet you guys hear lots of birds taking a morning walk. That's one thing that I'm a bit sad about, what with morning being so late at our house: I miss out on the early morning birdsong. Enjoy it for me!

Yay you, with the water weight! You must've been doing pretty well the past couple of days with your water intake! Way to go! Drink water when you're wanting sweets. It seems like whenever I want sweets what I really need is more water.

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25