Friday, June 27, 2008

Try again!!

Sometimes computers are too smart for their own good!!

I was typing along - getting ready to post my very first comments on this cute little blog - when all of the sudden, IT KICKED ME OFF!!! The computer was doing some updates and shut the computer down to finish the up dates.

Anyway - as I was saying before the computer so RUDELY interupted me!!!

I am glad for this blog. I got on the scales this morning and was unhappy to see that my goal of not gaining on vacation had not been met. I am hoping that some of the weight gain is water weight and will come off quickly. Usually fast gains are a little quicker to come off. We will see.

I did go walking two days with Garelding in Orangeville. It was fun. I didn't even mind getting up bright and early in the morning. It was fun to be there talking with Gareldine. I think that I am going to talk to Aubrey about going for walks in the mornings. I think that I would do better with a partner to encourage me.

Hope that you are all enjoying losing!!

Love,

Mom

1 comment:

Ritsumei said...

welcome! actually, blogger saved your post. If you go to "edit post" you can see it there as a draft. You can either finish it off or delete it altogether, or leave it to rot in cyberspace, whatever floats your boat!

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25