Thursday, June 19, 2008

Mmmm - Water

So, I stepped on the scale this morning and I've lost 2lbs :) Happy happy morning indeed.

I've recently increased my water intake. I used to drink a lot (like back in college) but over the last few years the frequency and the quantity has markedly decreased. Also, this particular job makes day-time drinking a little more difficult. (just because i have to let people know before i head to the ladies room) Bleh. However, I just plain eat less when I drink more. And drinking more has all sorts of good benefits. SO, I'll just deal with having to tell people that I'm going to the ladies room and keep on drinking that tasty H2O.

3 comments:

Ritsumei said...

YAY!!!! Way to go you!!!

I think my next visit to the scale is not going to be so happy. But it will get me a nice baseline to work from now that we're back from vacation. Sadly, the travel is not done for the summer, but I can get started anyway. If I can be showing some loss before the next trip I think that will help me be good while we're out.

Dorine said...

Hi!

I am really excited for you!! And it makes me want to get busy and do the same. I got on the scales when I got home and - whoa is me - I didn't meet my goal of not gaining weight on our vacation!!! :) The nice thing is that fast gained weight is usually easier to lose. (My fingers are crossed!) Thanks for the inspiration!! Love you lots!

Mom

Emma said...

I haven't checked in a while... I'm just a bit scared to see. :S I guess you gotta bite the bullet sometime right? On to the scales it is. Maybe we could do one of those cool progress tickers that they have on babyfit or some of the weightloss sites. Show the beginning, the goal, and the current standing. I liked those.

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25