Friday, July 17, 2009

Lost Ground:Regained

So, I lost some ground over the 4th, but I'm now back to where I was before the holiday. Water. Water. Water. Water. It makes all the difference. I MUST remember this when we go out to Utah (YAY!), or I will be upset with myself.

Ran across something interesting this week. It's parts one and two of a three part weight loss success story, and she's got an interesting theory of loss. I found it interesting (though I don't know that I buy everything that she says), and thought that you guys might as well. As of right now, she hasn't posted part three yet, but I'll bring the link when she does.

Ah... there it is. She's now posted part three.

2 comments:

misskate said...

Huh.
That is very interesting.. I wonder if it'd work for every body or if her body is just that susceptible to what her brain thinks... it's definitely something to consider.

Ritsumei said...

I thought so too. Power of positive thinking and all.

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25