Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Getting Back on Track

As you know, you haven't seen me here for a while. I visit, but have been silent. The last few months have not been good for me as far as watching what I eat and exercising. Therefore the pounds have gradually gone up.

However, I am doing better!!! A and I are working on it together and the scales this morning said that I had lost 5 pounds this first week. (Don't you love 1st weeks!!) I still have several to go before I reach my low spot again, but at least I am going in the right direction!!! :) That is a very happy thing!! Making that turn around has been really difficult for me.

I think a huge factor in my success is getting a little more sleep. That and really watching what I put into my mouth and writing everything down. I keep being surprised at how it adds up by the end of the day. Writing it down as I go really keeps me aware of what I have already eaten.

Glad to see that D and K are doing well and moving in the right direction too!! Glad that the 4th wasn't too hard on you D. How about you K? I actually did really well. I lost 1 lb!! For a holiday weekend, that never happens for me!!! :) I am pleased.

1 comment:

misskate said...

Woot Woot! That's awesome news :) Your holiday weekend results are super impressive!

I'd say things are moderate to middlin' for me at the moment. Tomorrow I'm going to do the measure and weigh in.. I'm trying to get back to drinking a good amount of water (hopefully that doesn't cause my scale to holler tomorrow morning) heh.. but overall, things aren't too shabby on my end.

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25