Thursday, July 9, 2009

Headed for the camp ground !!

I weighed this morning and I did pretty good this week. I am down 3 even with the 4th. I can live with that!!!! :)

We are headed for Bancroft to camp. It is turning out that not everyone is staying the whole time. Kind of going in shifts - but we are going!!!

The nice thing about being the Mom is that I get to choose the food that we take!! So I packed a bunch of fruit and veggies. I am hoping that I can manage to not eat all the treats that I got for the boys!!! I just couldn't bring myself to not get stuff for them. I think that they would have be crabby - especially since tomorrow is a birthday!!!

So, I am planning to count the points and do my best!! Hopefully the relaxing weekend will be good for us all!!

1 comment:

misskate said...

Woot Woot for camping :) Just be sure to do lots of hiking and swimming and a treat or two won't make any difference. Have fun!!

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25