Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Five Weeks!! :-D

Well, this weeks marks the 5 week point :) (37days if you're yearning for an exact count)

With the whole try-not-to-get-smaller-so-I-still-fit-in-my-dress-in-November mentality has some definite pluses and minuses. On one hand, that's something I can spend a little less time stressing about. On the other hand, I still have to pay attention to what foods I stick in my mouth. Not that I've done terribly bad.. I just could sabotage myself if I'm not careful.

Still, despite some splurging with my eating, and I don't think I've actually lost any pounds in a couple weeks, I've kept up the working out pretty faithfully. (That's a habit I don't want to loose) Though, some weeks are definitely better than others. But this week I'm doing pretty well. Yes.. I know it's only Tuesday, but I was fairly active over the weekend and yesterday I did my light workout and set a new record for myself on the treadmill (1 mile in 12:36) and today I really pushed myself on the elliptical machine. (this i can tell because when i get back to my desk after working out, my face is still red.. haha) But really, all in all, I'm feeling pretty good!

Hey, Emma.. how's the gym working out for you?

1 comment:

Emma said...

The gym is wonderful! I'm feeling pretty good about the whole thing. I'm not going every day like I wanted to, but I'm getting about 3 times a week. Yesterday morning I went to a 5:45 class. Ugg! That's some early moving! But I felt soo good. And today when I'm starting to feel sore I'm not sitting so I can stretch a bit to try to help that. Good stuff.

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25