Thursday, September 11, 2008

Invitation?

So I was chatting with Carolyn last night and she was saying that she's pretty interested in joining our blog... does she need an invitation like we did for the Round Robin or can she just show up and post? 
Last night was Dave's second night working at the fair for his dad and that means I was all by myself. I thought I had a pretty good and productive night. I went straight from work to his mom's house and changed into my running stuff and went and hit the pavement! It took me a long time to actually get out of the house and do it since it was the first time I was running while the sun was up and it was crazy hot for that kind of thing. But I stretched and drank some water and I did it! :) 
I'm starting to work on a scrapbook for Dave of his mission and I got that going a bit more last night too. Organizing pictures and such. I know this is a bit off subject, but does anyone have good scrapbook ideas or tips? I found a bunch of nice layouts online and I have some good ideas, but it's all making me realize I don't have the tools and things I need. I think this may be a bigger project than I thought at first. :) 

1 comment:

misskate said...

Heh.. so clearly I check this blog LOTS :) But I say, the more the merrier!! Invite your friend and she can post stuff too! That way we can all motivate each other.

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25