Thursday, September 4, 2008

Confession:

So this past weekend there were TONS of these beautiful and delicious cookies around. All weekend. Then there was ice cream.. hehe.. yeah. I didn't do so well. Plus I didn't drink as much water as I generally do (all my bad). And while I did jump rope on Monday before heading back to Chicago and I did make it to the gym Tuesday for my light work out and weight lifting, my scale was still telling me sad things this morning. Sigh.

So today I've been sure to drink my water and I hit the gym pretty hard to try to get back in the groove of things. I wish I could say that I'm feeling better.. heh. Some days after working out I feel sucked of my energy.. today was one of those days. What sounded ever so much better was to have taken a nap. Alas, corporate America does not allow for a nap time.

But it's ok. I feel like I'm not doing THAT badly, and I think some of this weight might be water weight, so hopefully it'll go away once I'm back on my regular drinking schedule before I get to next week and measure in.

Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

SeaShore said...

Good luck!

Emma said...

Good luck Kate! And way to jump back on board! :)

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25