Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fell off the wagon

Well, I am back - or at least attempting to get back. I have seriously fallen off the dieting wagon. In fact, I have gained about 5 pounds. YUCK!!!! I need to get out and exercise. No excuses - I have a hand full - but I just need to do it. I would feel better. I would sleep better. I would handle the stress better - and now I read that medopause is easier if you exercise 30 min 4 days a week. Plus..I get to be a Grandma that is able to do things with my Grandchldren. - even the ones that are years away. That is a happy thing.

So, I hope that you are all out there. I am hoping to get moving again. This has been a great help. Anyone want to join me???

Love, Mom

1 comment:

misskate said...

Yay for keeping with it!! Sounds like some solid motivation :) Yay Mom!

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25