Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Keep on keepin' on

So, I haven't exactly been doing very well on the whole eating healthy thing. Bleh. Though, I am working on getting that back under control. And I did buy salad this past weekend and have been eating that for lunch again, which should count for something, right? :)

I may be too scared to get back on the scale to see how I'm actually doing right now, but today, despite my dietary slackings, I ran a mile in 12:54. Woot! I've decided that Rit's program of walking a minute, running a minute - even when the running is at a slower pace - burns through a mile quicker than what I had been doing before. (walking a while, running fast for maybe a minute, then walking another while to recover) Thanks for posting that program Rit!

It's been awfully quiet ladies... where my girls at?

2 comments:

Ritsumei said...

You and me, back on the program!! I have got to make myself do it. Haven't really been feeling very good. I suspect that sleeping at night, rather than playing on the computer, would go a long way.

misskate said...

hehe.. yes. sleep. They say it does good things all around. (even aide in weight loss) Yeah, I gotta get me more of that.

I actually braved the scale this morning and it wasn't as bad as I feared.. maybe getting back into your workout routine will be pretty painless as well :)

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25