Monday, October 6, 2008

Early Class

Well today was the second week I went to the 5:30AM class at that gym. Dave thinks I'm crazy. He may be right. But it was much easier this week than last week. To get there and actually in the class. Although, there was one brief moment that I almost turned around and went back to bed. I looked at my clock and realized I was going to be 5 minutes late... again. I really didn't want to walk in late 2 weeks in a row. BUT! I did it! Had a good workout and rushed home and got ready for work. 
PS. I fell asleep at work. Oops. :) 

2 comments:

Ritsumei said...

Way to go! Is it getting any easier yet?

Emma said...

Yeah. A bit. Still hard to get up at 5 and leave Dave knowing I won't see him again until 10 at night. I'm still such a newly-wed like that.

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25