Thursday, October 9, 2008

Building Steam

I got up this morning and did some yoga. It was pretty nice! Didn't take too long, and I felt pretty good when it was done. I'll have to decide tomorrow if I'm going to do more yoga or if I'm going to make another effort at jumping back into running, but either way I'm starting to build up some steam again, which is really nice!

Taking my measurements again for the dress I'm making was pretty frustrating; I'd lost pretty much all the ground I gained when I was running. Plus, I haven't been drinking water, so I'm also up a couple pounds of water weight. At least, I hope it's water weight! That kind is so much easier to get rid of! In any case, I'm working on things again.

1 comment:

misskate said...

Yay for getting back into it :) I totally understand.. I haven't stopped exercising completely, but recently my regularity has decreased significantly. I'm going to be hitting the gym today!
Wohoo!!

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25