Wednesday, October 29, 2008

8 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I admit that I've let the crazy stress of my life distract me slightly from the working out business. (though, not completely.. so I'll still fit in my dress) :) However, in looking at my calendar this week and realizing that tomorrow is my very last Thursday as a single woman, I've gotten a healthy dose of renewed diligence. So, Monday I went back to the gym for the first time in a little while and this morning I went back to my morning breakfast shake routine (which is ever so much healthier than a bagel lathered in cream cheese or peanut butter cap'n crunch) and I've been focusing on having healthier snacks.

However, for whatever reason, today I am STARVING!!! I generally have two snacks throughout the day and that's perfect, but it's an hour and a half until lunch I'm already on my second! First is almonds and craisons.. YUM! For the second, I snagged an apple and sliced it up and at work they've got this little personal portions of peanut butter that is perfect for dipping without going overboard. MMMMmmmm.. peanut butter.

Anyway, but today I'm hitting the gym again. Seriously, this wedding is an amazing motivator! I'll just have to be sure to not let myself stop once it is past and life calms down and the holidays set in. We'll have to be sure to keep cheering each other on!!!

2 comments:

Ritsumei said...

Stopping your momentum & "just" maintaining for a few weeks is a difficult thing to do! It sounds like you've done a great job though. Now you can kick it back up & we can get skinnier together!

Emma said...

Yeah for keeping it going! That's kinda what I've been doing too. Sue is sewing my dress and she's had to unpick and resew so many times, I decided it was best to just hold off a bit with the exercise. And I got to try on my dress yesterday! It's sooo pretty! It should be finished today or tomorrow!

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25