Sunday, January 4, 2009

Yay!

Mom and I went downstairs and exercised on Friday morning for half an hour! I'm back on the wagon as all you people say. :) I went over to my oldest sister's house on Saturday and Sunday. It has been loads of fun. They were talking to me, and we came up with a wonderful way to loose flab nicely. They said to walk on the treadmill for forty-five minutes, and work my way up to running for forty-five minutes. :) I think that it will work if I MAKE time for it, not TRY to do it. OH! I almost forgot, I made a new blog at the oldest sister's house. It's called Fun Stuff by Little People.
The web site is LittleFunStuff.blogspot.com

Yay! Enjoy.

2 comments:

misskate said...

Wohoo! Sounds like you guys are making great habits and setting excellent goals! Nice :) Way to go!!

Ritsumei said...

Go go go!! You can do it!

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25