Thursday, January 29, 2009

12 Pounds

So today I realized I lost 12 pounds this month! I was shocked when it dawned on me - I've been looking at it all from a week to week perspective, and by that it was kinda depressing! I lost 2 pounds last week. Which I do understand is good, but Dave's family is doing this biggest loser thing and I've always been in the bottom 3! So kudos to them for getting me to the bottom with 2 pounds! :) But today when I thought about the whole month it was a really nice feeling! I've lost 12 POUNDS! At this rate, by the time Josh comes home, I'll be at 180! And by my anniversary I can be at my target for the year! Amazing! :D 

5 comments:

misskate said...

AWESOME!!!! That is so fabulous! Go you :)

Dorine said...

Fantastic! Way to go!! 12 pound is a very respectable sum for one month!!

Ritsumei said...

Woot!! Any more than 12 and you have to start to wonder: is this healthy weight loss?? I've always heard that when you do it faster than 2 a week or so that you start to run risks of doing damage to yourself, so I'd say that this sounds GREAT!!

Emma said...

Thanks guys! :D

Oldlady25 said...

Wahoo! Yay! Just don't go out and have a hot fudge sunde. :) HEE! HEE!

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25