Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Well, I am starting again.  I gained a bunch over the winter.  I am down some, still got about 9 more pounds to go to be at my lowest point.  But, I am motivated to do it. 

Motivaton #1 - My body is grumping at me for not excersizing much lately.  I will feel a lot better when I get walking again and when I am eating the right way.

Motivation #2 - I am cooking much better, much more health consiously. Cooking better is very important because my dear sweet husband is successfully losing weight and I want to support that effort!!! I would also like to lose weight with him.  :)  Much easier to keep losing if you have a partner.

Motivaton #3 - My clothes weren't fitting right - it was either lose some of this weight that I gained or buy new clothes in larger sizes.  What fun is there in that!!!   I would much rather have to buy clothes in smaller sizes!!! 

Motivation #4 - I still have lots of things I want to do with my life.  I don't want carrying around too much weight to limit that.  57 ain't that old!!!  I got a lot of living left to do!!!  Just as well have a body that lets me have fun doing it!!

2 comments:

misskate said...

Yay! Lots of motivation all around!

Ritsumei said...

You'll have to share your favorite recipes with us.

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25