Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Yummy Food!!

Strawberries! They're starting to come into season in the grocery stores, and I'm so excited! Not long after you can get good strawberries at the store (which these are) you can get them from the you-pick places. I love the spring and summer fruits. They're delicious and healthy and very low-calorie. Eat up, it's a gift from a Loving Father!

I tried Kate's pita salad, and it's yummy. I added mushrooms to mine, and because I like my veggies juicy, I added a bit of greek dressing. It was delicious.




Kate and I have been discussing in comments some very yummy looking food. One of the ideas she found was peanut butter sushi. It's fun. A little fiddly to make, but lots of fun. I ran it through my recipe program, which tells me that four pieces of "sushi" - the amount made from one piece of whole grain bread - comes to about 280 calories.

2 comments:

misskate said...

Awesome! I love the pictures :) You're making me hungry!!

Ritsumei said...

Good. Food is supposed to be a pleasure!

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25