Monday, March 9, 2009

Another Day

Today the gym was super packed. Bleck. (I had to use a bike, my least favorite of the options) However, I still worked up a sweat and I feel like I got a good cardio workout. And I spent some time working my core muscles with leg lifts and side-ways crunches.

Last Friday, instead of going to the gym, I had to stand in line at the DMV to (unsuccessfully) take care of some business with my car. However, I had also missed Wednesday ('cuz I forgot the necessary pieces) so I was feeling like I'd slacked off and didn't want to miss my Friday. So I determined (and posted it as my status on Facebook to hold myself more accountable) that I would go home and jump rope. And I did! I jumped rope for 20 mins and then worked on the elliptical machine for another 15, followed by those same tummy exercises as above. Now, if I could just stop eating sweet things I think I might notice some positive effects! :)

How are things going with you ladies? It's been kind of quiet around here...

No comments:

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25