Monday, February 2, 2009

Picking Up Steam

I've been talking to the Lord for some help with the fears that are causing me to sabotage myself. And while I'm not actually loosing yet, I think it's helping. My exercise is getting more important to me again: I did 2 days last week & started the week out right this morning with a bit of a walk-n-run. I listened to some Conference talks on my phone while I did it, and it felt good. That is, it felt good until I got a cramp in my hip. Andy said that sometimes happens when your body isn't used to it, so I'll take my day of rest (probably try for some yoga tomorrow, but Monkey has an allergist appointment that's going to seriously gum up the works) and then try again on Wednesday. I'm feeling pretty good.

1 comment:

misskate said...

Sounds like you're making great progress, Rits. Yay! That sucks about the hip cramp tho.. hopefully your body adjusts back and that's not a new every-time thing.

Keep up the good work!!

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25