Monday, February 16, 2009

Back on the Wagon!

I went and excersised just now. I ran/jogged one mile in 18:30!! YAY! I used to run a mile in over 20 minutes, but I dropped two mintues! Wahoo! That felt wonderful, and I feel all sweaty and refreshed. :) I listened to music the whole time, and that kept me from being bored out of my brains. :) I'm officailly back on the wagon. Now if I can just remember to do this every day, continue my sit ups, and still watch what I eat, I should hopefully be in good shape soon. :)
I love all the encouragment I get from all of you. Thanks.

3 comments:

misskate said...

Very nice!! Keep up the good work :)
Yeah, I completely agree: Music makes working out so much better. It distracts and also the steady beat can keep you going at a fairly regular rate. Yay!

Dorine said...

Yeah you!!! I am so impressed!! Keep up the good work!! Mom

Ritsumei said...

I'm always very amazed by the difference between exercising with and without tunes. Or a book. Or a TV show. It's one place where I don't feel even a little bad about watching some TV.

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25