Sunday, February 15, 2009

New motivation

Well, I AM still alive. So there's a Freshman Formal dance coming up at school, on the 28th of February I think. I convinced mom to buy me a dress, but I need to do sit ups ir something so I can get my belly to not bulge as much in the time I have. mom said that if I do between 10 and 25 sit ups every day, maybe twice a day, that I could get my stomach to noy bugle so much. :) YAY!! I'm trying that to see how well it going to work, so I'm going to go in my room and see how many sit ups I can do. A while ago, I went to my dear oldest sister's house, and she and her husband were trying to help get me a routine for excersising, and he said that I'm not really breathing when I excersise. I suppose that's not very good. He told me that I should count" 1,2" for every breath in, and every breath out. So far it's been working wonderfully. You should tell your husband thanks for me, dear oldest sister. :) I was also thinking that in addition to my sit ups, I would walk on that treadmill that's downstairs once a day, for about 20 - 30 minutes, and see how much I can do, and try to take less time getting that far so I can go farther in the same amount of time. :) WHEE! I haven't been doing very well with my dieting and whatnot, but someone at church today commented that I was looking skinnier! That made me feel SO good! That meant that the little things that I was doing were working! YES! I love all of you sisters and mother of mine!

Young Sister in Wisconsin :)

3 comments:

misskate said...

Wohoo! Way to find some new motivation :)
What's been working for me is that I made myself a little chart that has every Monday, Wednesday, Friday of the month in a little grid. That way, when I make it to the gym on the days that I plan to I can go home and fill in the little box for the day.

Crunches are excellent! Another option is leg lifts. Here's a site that has some more options for flattening your tummy.
http://www.yogalesson.com/abdominal/leg_lifts.html

Oldlady25 said...

Thanks for the site. I'll have to remember that so I can add it to my workout too. :) I'll probably make a grid too. That would help. I know that giving myself a sticker for every day that I read my scriptures makes me want to read more. Maybe getting a sticker for excersising will help too. :) HA! I'm listening to a song called Grapefruit Diet right now. It's about this guy who eats so much that the only thing his doctor will let him eat anymore is grapefruits. I'm not sure that would really work though. :)

Ritsumei said...

I told him that it's working! Yay you!! And double yay that it's working!

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25