Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Getting back up.. again

Like Ritsumei has said in previous posts: Fall down seven times, get up eight. I'm finally getting back up :)

Even though I keep saying, "I'm going to go back to the gym.. really, I'm going to go back.." Yesterday was the first time, since we got back, that I went to the gym. It really felt good to be back to being active though. Really good.. my day went so much better after that. And (mostly) I've been being better about eating good and healthy foods. Those things combined really make a difference in how I feel day to day. Today those really are my motivation to keep up with the gym thing: Work out+Eat well=Feel Good. I think I need to make a little sign and put that in my bathroom cabinet too so I will continue to remember.

2 comments:

Ritsumei said...

I love it! Only I think I may post it on the cabinet where I keep my sweets!

Dorine said...

I really like your formula too. But I think that I would have to add one more element to the equation - sleep enough!!! :)

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25