Monday, December 1, 2008

Well....... It's Not All Bad

Heh.. so, exercise once married is harder than I anticipated. I mean, I knew that it was more than likely that once my main motivation was gone (fitting into that pretty pretty dress), I'd struggle with continuing with my routine of regular exercise, but I had hoped that I might do better than I have. My routine even at work has been thrown off quite drastically in the last few weeks. I have been working through lunch more. And when I'm not working through lunch, I've been running around the city trying to update my forms of legal identification so that my name is my name all over. Yes.. excuses excuses excuses. Today I'm working through lunch yet again, however, TOMORROW I will go to the gym.

I hereby resolve that tomorrow, Tuesday December 2nd, is the day I will return to the treadmill.

It's not all bad though, now that I'm living closer to pretty much everything, I tend to use public transportation to get around. Public transit is good for a couple things: Saving me $$ on gas, and forcing me to walk more. So, I've been walking further to get to the train and up two flights of stairs to get to my platform. Plus, I live in 3rd floor walk up, so I'm taking stairs bunches more than I did before I moved. Bottom line is that I have gained a couple pounds (well, three in the last 5weeks) but really, that's all.

So, while it's not as good as it could be, it's not all bad.

3 comments:

Ritsumei said...

Yay for resolutions! It is as Keeley told me a week ago when I told her that I'd fallen off the horse:

Get back up on that horse, Ritsumei. I hearby issuest thee a challenge, varlet, that thou hoisteth thyself back upon thy horse and riiiiide until thou reachest thy goal weight and then some.

And I'm sorry I called you a varlet.

Ritsumei said...

How's it going?

misskate said...

heh... well.... not as good as I'd hoped. Bleh. At least I'm drinking more water these days. Gotta get back on the wagon!

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25