Friday, December 26, 2008

Time to regroup and start again.

Good morning ladies,

How are all of you doing? I hope better than me!! :)

I have a couple of goals that hopefully will help that.

1. I need to sleep 7 hours every night. Before you give me too much grief, recognize that is a significant improvement!! That means being in bed by 10:15!! That is early!!! :)

2. Walk every day either on the tread mill or an outdoor walk depending on the weather. If I just do it after getting the kids off to seminary, I will have time for this.

3. Go back to Sparkpeople and keep track of my food so that I eat healthier.

If I am serious about losing weight, and feeling better, and being able to have fun with my children and grandchildren, I have to have a healthier life style. I am not doing a very good job of that lately.

So, help please, I need a cheering section!! I love you all. I hope that you are having wonderful days.

Love,

Mom

3 comments:

misskate said...

I'll cheer for you :) Go Mom!! I think those are all very good goals. Hooray for New Years Resolutions :) I also intend to get back into the groove with working out too.

SeaShore said...

You can do it!

Ritsumei said...

Way to go Mama! I'm coming too, though I haven't posted yet. But I'm headed for the wagon!

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25