Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Resolute with the Resolutions

Well, I've been doing pretty well with the "well it's Monday, so I will work out" approach to the weekly workouts. I'm actually kind of surprised.. hehe. But yesterday, since I was off work and didn't feel like going downtown to visit my gym, I jumped rope at home for roughly 30 mins and played with hand-weights for a little bit while watching the second episode of the second season of 24 (yay for commercial-less tv on DVD!) TV actually has proven to be a really big help with my actually doing my home workouts (yay for distracting the brain while beating the body!) I am still sore today. Sucess!

Today I'll go outside for a walk over lunch and tomorrow I'll hit the gym again, 'cuz afterall, it'll be Wednesday!

I haven't weighed myself recently, so I'm not exactly sure where I am with all that with the holidays and stuff..... though, the other week I risked stepping on the scale at home (first time since getting married) and it told me I'd lost 5 lbs. While I do like that report, I'm not sure whether I believe it or if I think the scale got confused in the move from my old apartment to this new one. Since I know the numbers have always been off on my home scale (and i only ever weigh myself first thing in the moring and without clothing) I'm a little afraid to get a second opinion from the scale at my gym..

3 comments:

Ritsumei said...

Way to go you! I'm totally rebuilding me exercising routine. I didn't this morning because we had errands to do, but Andy promised to help me get it in this evening so we could just GO already.

Dorine said...

That is great that you have been so successful with exercising!!! That is such a big step in feeling good and keeping with a diet! Clothes fitting better is such a good feeling!
I gained almost 20 lbs. YUCK! But I have 11 of them back off!!! Slow and tedious!!! But even those 11 make a huge difference in how my cloths fit. I still have some that feel too snug - but I am going to get there.

I am excited to hear about your success on the scales when the month is up!

I am excited to hear about your continued success!!!

Dorine said...

Ritsumei - what are you doing for your exercise routine? Were you able to get it in tonight?

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25