Tuesday, September 6, 2016

I am one day in to trying to get myself turned around on the healthy diet, healthy weight efforts.  I have to admit that I have not done well lately.  I thought that I would steal DoriAnn's idea and set some goals here.

1. Get to bed no later than 11:00.  I do not do well in any area if I do not do well here.
2. Walk at least 3 times a week, even if it is only for a few minutes.
3. Pack a lunch for work and work on eating cleaner - less sugar - no chocolate -. Plan an afternoon snack for my afternoon slump when all the sweets that float around the building don't look so inviting.
4. Drink more water.
5. Journal what I eat.

Life is crazy.  I had to buy bigger pants for work.  I am not pleased with myself.  I do not want to put back on the weight I have lost.  I have lost 85 lbs.  I still have 21 left to go to get to my goal.  That should be nothing - but I have been working on this last little bit of weight lose for ever!  I need to find new motivation.  Something to get me past the discouragement and complacency I feel.  Thank you for starting this back up again, ladies.  I am hoping that this will help.

Love,

Mom



1 comment:

misskate said...

Right on! Yay for group motivation :) We can do this!

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25