Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thursday Check-in

Woot! Alright.. I actually managed to measure AND weigh this morning, and it's even Thursday!

The scale was very kind to me, I'm down 3 lbs.. my waist is down 3/4 of an inch and my hips are down 1/4 of an inch. Those are very motivating numbers (especially considering the amount of birthday sweets that have been floating around the office this week). But, overall, I think I've been doing significantly better with being careful about being aware of what I'm eating. I wouldn't say I'm doing a super job at not eating whatever I want to eat, but I do think I am improving with the making of wiser choices and that's a start.

1 comment:

Ritsumei said...

Woot! I forgot to weigh today, so I guess it's tomorrow for me. It's not been a super week, but I'm very encouraged that you did so well!

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25