Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Oi Oi!

Alrighty. So, I know it's not Thursday, but today is the day I'm getting back on the wagon. The last few months I've been being better about working out.. however, I've NOT been better about watching what I eat. So, my weight hasn't ballooned, but it's still not anywhere that I'd like it to be nor is it going in the direction that it should. For a while, my measurements were going down (so i didn't mind the scale too much) but now I don't even have that and I know it's time for some changes.

Back last Fall, I was doing pretty well by working out 4 or 5 times a week (for me, it is clear, 2 or 3 times is not going to get me the results I want). So, now I'm going to get back to that sort of routine. Gotta stop with the slacking and get on with the determination!

Sparkpeople here I come!!

2 comments:

Oldlady25 said...

That was funny. I read the "Oi! Oi!" part, and then i read who wrote it, and I thought it said posted by MisTAKE, not Misskate. HA! HA! HA! :P

Great job for getting back on the wagon though!! :)

Ritsumei said...

Yay you!! Sorry I didn't post my progress last week... I was at Mom's house that day. You'll notice that the "Thursday" part of the posting is so important that I hit it on Wed this week.

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25