Friday, June 12, 2009

Not too Shabby

I like that our "Thursday Check-Ins" are pretty fluid :) I forgot to measure or weigh myself yesterday but I thought I'd check in today all the same.

I measured myself this morning (though I forgot to hop on the scale). While all the other numbers are up, I lost half an inch around my hips. Yay!

I'm not too discouraged about the other numbers not getting better though, I feel like it'll take more than a week to make any real progress. Plus, I was looking in the mirror at the gym yesterday and I think that the chub is moving around (if that makes sense); certain areas are looking noticeably better. While that does mean that the chub has relocated to other areas, I like to think it's only temporarily before it goes away all together.

I've continued to be pretty good about having quality work outs (i'm a little sore today and will be back up there again this afternoon) and I'm being more honest with myself about how much I eat and working on cutting back on the larger quantities and very bad foods. It'll be a process, but I think I'm making good steps in the right direction.

No comments:

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25