Sunday, November 30, 2008

Numbers Don't Lie

Well, I logged into Babyfit.com this afternoon & put in my current weight (mostly unchanged from 2 months ago) and took a look at the graph of your wieght that they keep for you. It's a bit of cold, hard reality for me. I've steadily gained all summer long and it's just obvious from looking at the graph exactly how much I've gained.

Last night I found myself up very late looking at adoption information. My fertility and my weight are linked and I'm feeling very frustrated by that. I've been moving in the wrong direction. And looking at adoption profiles of hopeful parents is NOT going to help me get going in the right direction! There's 4 women in our ward that are expecting, and maybe a few more. It's getting to be difficult again.

So I'm tracking my food. I'm thinking about asking Andy for a blessing. I need to find my recipe program so I can reinstall it and figure out how much my home cooking is. And I'm pleased to be able to report that I didn't gain ANY weight over Thanksgiving. So I must be doing something right. I exercised 4 times this week, which was tricky, given the holiday. But I did it!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25