Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Building Steam

I've been doing pretty well this week. Maybe it's because I know that Thursday could be very bad news if I don't Take Steps. In any case, although the pushups have been somewhat neglected, I have done 2 runs this week and a yoga. That means that I've done something every day so far. I'm thinking I'll squeeze in another yoga tomorrow morning before the Big Meal (cuz you know nothing's gonna happen after!) and then another run on Friday. I'm feeling pretty good! Need to take my measurements again so that I have (another) baseline to work with and can tell when I start loosing inches again. I also have to be very good about finding people to help me eat the baked goods that I enjoy making so much! Good thing there's going to be so many people at Mom & Dad's tomorrow!

No comments:

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25