Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back again :)

Hi Ladies,

I haven't been really good about posting. No excuses. I just haven't had much to say.

But, I am back. I am glad that your stuff automatically comes to my email. Keeps me in touch - or at least a spectator!!

I have been working on losing weight since July. I am doing okay. I have lost 17 lbs. That puts me almost back to where I was a little over a year ago!!! Oh well. Now I can start thinking about losing new weight!! That is a happy thing.

The nice thing is that I have been walking. I did a 5K the first of August and Laura and I are walking about 4.5 miles in 70-75 minutes. It has gotten harder to find a time to go together now that I am back in school. But I got on the treadmill tonight. That takes a whole different set of muscles. That seems funny since I am still mostly just walking. But the walking is really helping with the inches!!! That is a happy thing!!! :)

But, with having lost 17 lbs, that is a little more than 20% of the total weight that I would like to lose. That is a positive way to look at it for me. That sounds like a lot of progress. I just can't allow myself to think about how much further I still have to go - that is discouraging. So, 20% done!! And feeling a lot more healthy. That is a happy thing, too!! :) :)

Keep up the good work Ladies!!! It is worth it!!

2 comments:

misskate said...

Woot! That really is some amazing progress! Yay Mama!!

Dorine said...

Thanks!

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25